Organic super serum, highlighted by rosehip, calendula and jojoba oils, promotes skin repair and renewal, ideal for skin which may be showing signs of ageing, sun damage, scarring and pigmentation. Antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties will help those that struggle with acne, inflammation and/or skin redness. Fast absorbing, this serum will leave skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated, with a light glow.
How To Use: After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck and décolletage until well absorbed. Use morning and night. For full benefit, follow with Clémence Organics Ultimate Face Cream. Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic rosehip at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone and providing a richly moisturised complexion
- Calendula soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing, whilst jojoba delivers long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- Premium essential oils, including rose otto, provide antiseptic and astringent properties, benefiting those that struggle with acne, inflammation and redness
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin + acne
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- FINALIST Best Facial Serum, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
- FINALIST Certified Organic Cosmetic Product of the Year, Australian Organic Industry Awards 2019
Ingredients: rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*, canaga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin e) *certified organic ingredient (96.64% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)