Earth Mama Organics (U.S.)
|Melinda Olson, a mother and nurse, also a not-so-secret plant lady/gardener and avid herbalist, began studying medicinal herbs and how to extract their healing powers in 1997. What was once a hobby “blossomed” into a life-changing understanding of plant medicine. In 2001, she began making and sharing organic tinctures, teas, soaps and salves using self-grown herbs. These were safe formulations grounded in earth wisdom and ancient knowledge — and they worked. Melinda had a feeling the world was ready for this kind of medicine — especially pregnant women, postpartum women, and their babies. And thus, Earth Mama the Company was born. USDA Organic.|
- Mini Magazine published an interview Earth Mama on the importance of choosing organic body care products for your baby in their Fall 2018 issue.
- Organic Spa Magazine featured an interview with Earth Mama's CEO/Founder Melinda Olson, who shared her thoughts about the health benefits of deodorant without antiperspirant chemicals, the importance of full disclosure on a label, and why fragrance is less about scent and more about potentially toxic hidden ingredients in their May - June 2018 issue.
- Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine included Angel Baby Bottom Balm in their Baby Buzz - "There's a Salve For That."
- Mothering Magazine listed Natural Nipple Butter as a "Breastfeeding Product You're Sure to Love - and Actually Use" on August 2, 2016.
- BuzzFeed Community members list Earth Mama's Natural Nipple Butter as one of the most helpful breastfeeding products they've used on April 7, 2016.