Let the true you shine through in the simplest way possible – with this organic argan oil. This pure, rich oil is full of the nutrients your skin and hair need to look their best. A single bottle gives you dozens of beauty treatments in one. Use it to condition, curl, and protect your hair, to moisturize your skin, to soothe cracked heels and rough feet, and to take great care of your nails and cuticles.
This argan oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic. That means it’s not cut with any of the toxic junk you’ll find in conventional hair and skin products. Instead, you’ll nourish your hair and skin naturally.
Beauty By Earth is Leaping Bunny Certified and value environmentally sound sources, you can enjoy this oil guilt-free. Drop their argan oil in your cart and you’ll see the difference simplifying your beauty routine can make.
How to Use Organic Argan Oil:
There are dozens of uses for argan oil – here are a few of our favorites to get you started!
- Leave-In Conditioner: After you shower, gently massage a few drops of argan oil into your hair, scalp, and tips. This will keep your hair moisturized and help protect it from heat damage.
- Deep Conditioning: Massage a generous amount of organic argan oil into your hair and scalp an hour before taking a shower. Wrap your head up in a warm towel until your shower is ready. Repeat as needed to treat dry hair and scalp, or make it a part of your regular hair care routine.
- Facial Moisturizing: Apply several drops of argan oil directly into your clean face and neck. You can also use it as a serum, and apply your favorite night cream after it absorbs into your skin.
- Nail and Cuticle Care: Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles or dry hands to soften, moisturize, and encourage nail growth.
- Aftershave: Nourish your skin after shaving by applying a few drops of argan oil to the shaved area after it has dried.
- Cracked Heels and Rough Feet: Work a generous amount of argan oil into problematic foot areas before you go to bed. Slip on a pair of cotton socks and wake up to feet that are supple and moisturized.
100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was thrilled that they had a bottle of this in stock as it has become impossible to find. They shipped promptly and even shipped priority even though it wasn't requested that way. Through post office snafus and time of year - it arrived very late but in great shape as it was packed securely- no fault of the sender. I would order from them again.